Your church family welcomes you to both in-person and Zoom worship at the 9 am and 11 am services. The Re-entry Committee continues working to insure we have both safe and meaningful services. The 11 am service will remain in the fellowship hall for now because that space is easier to sanitize than the sanctuary which has carpet and cushions. The 11 am service will move back into the sanctuary as soon as it is considered safe. The fellowship hall will be sanitized thoroughly including between the two Sunday services. Please stay home and join us by Zoom if you have any symptoms that could be potentially passed on to our church family.
Traffic Flow for Our On-Site Congregations
- Where you park will determine where you enter and exit the building. When you arrive, please remain in your car until there is a short line that allows you and/or your family to socially distance a minimum of 6 feet from anyone in front of or behind you in the screening line.
- If you park on the east side of our campus: Please enter the double doors next to the kitchen. Someone will open the door for you, take your temperature with a laser, no touch, thermometer, where you can then sanitize your hands and be seated from the “kitchen end” of the rows.
- At the conclusion of the service, you will be directed to exit by rows through the front, double doors before the narthex. We thank the United Methodist Women for the sidewalk that will lead us safely back to the east side parking lot!
- After the service, please remember not to visit with one another until you are outside where it is much safer…. all the while distancing a minimum of 6 feet.
- If you park in the back: please enter the single, back door of the educational building.
- Following the same entry and screening procedures as above, you will be seated from the right (narthex) end of the rows.
- At the conclusion of the service, you will be directed to exit by rows through the doors that lead to the courtyard and out through the atrium. Social distancing is imperative here as well.
- 9am worshipers: It is important for the to exit in a timely manner so that we have ample time for the facilities to be thoroughly sanitized prior to the arrival of 11am service congregants
- If the weather is messy: Please allow extra arrival time and extra patience.